REAL ESTATE NEEDED
Lease or rental of facilities
531 -- Real Estate/531190 -- Lessors of Other Real Estate Property
The Federal Government through the US Coast Guard currently occupies space under a lease located in New Orleans, LA which will be expiring soon. The Government requires office space yielding 2,333 square feet (ABOA).
Minimum ABOA square feet 2,333
Maximum ABOA square feet 2, 353
The lease term requirements is for one (1) year with four (4) optional years. This space must be available for occupancy no later than 1 September 2014. This site must fall within the delineated area ( see attached delineated area) other applicable requirements will be required to include the following:
- Security Requirements
- Cafeteria Area
- Restrooms ( prefer lockers and showers)
- Proximity to public transportation
- Private offices separated from training / classroom but negotiable
The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternate space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incur through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunications infrastructure, and non productive agency downtime, determinations made with information recieved with a site visit if deemed necessary based on informtion recieved.
Interested parties should send expressions of interest to:
Expressions of interest must be submitted to the email address by the deadline within this solicitation, All information needed is within this solicitation, Response should include the following:
- Building name and address of available space within building
- Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square feet , Fully Serviced Lease.
- ANSI/BOMA office area- (ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square feet, fully serviced. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
- Date of space availability
- Building ownership information
- Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the costs of the required Government parking
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
- List of building services provided
The Government's decision regarding whether to relocate will be based, in part on information received in response to this advertisement.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Type: Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
Posted Date: June 5, 2014
Delineated_Area.JPG (158.28 Kb)
Description: Delineated Area
Contracting Office Address:
15608 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33177-1630
Primary Point of Contact.:
Paul R. Hewitt,