1. We exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through our website and make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. We also disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We will not be responsible for any damage you may suffer as a result of services rendered or not rendered. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions. Use of any information obtained via our website is at your own risk. We specifically deny any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
2. This website may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any US or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copy righted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
3. Any access to other networks connected to this website must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network. Use of this website itself may be for any lawful purpose. Use of this website for lawful commercial purposes is both permitted and encouraged. Connectivity is provided for your organization only. Resale of direct IP connectivity to other individuals or organizations is prohibited unless otherwise stated in writing.
4. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties, the network connection that customer is purchasing is strictly for private/commercial use. The customer is not allowed to resell, loan or share with others the connection in any way.
Dial-up connections: The customer may not use any devise or program that causes the connection to remain established during customers absence form direct interactive operation of customers computer, In short, you may stay connected as long as you are interactively doing something, you may not force a constant connection. We reserve the right to disconnect any dial-up connection that has been on-line for more than a continuous six (6) hour period of time, or for any other reason we deem appropriate and/or necessary.
Dedicated connections: The customer may use a commercial dedicated connection to this website for internal use only unless otherwise agreed in writing. Uses of a commercial dedicated connection to this website include but are not limited to Intranet and Internet applications dealing with the sales, marketing and operational functions of the company. Under these terms and agreements, company may NOT resell Internet Access or Web Site Hosting to other individuals or companies.
Web Site Hosting - Commercial Use: Commercial Web Sites have no restrictions as to usage accept that the business conducted on the Web Site be consistent with Local, State and Federal regulations.
5. Customer billing for lisitngs is due on receipt of invoice if not pre-paid. Accounts are in default if payment is not received within 15 days after date of invoice. Billing is in advance of the following months service. All payments for service are for a full period of service (for instance, one month, or 1 year) whether customer uses the service for the full period or not. No prorating of the service period will be offered. If customer payment is returned to us unpaid, customer is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $25.00. Accounts unpaid 30 days after date of invoice may have their service interrupted. Such interruption does not relieve customer from obligation to pay the current account charges including any late fees. An act of default accelerates payments to be due immediately, as credit is no longer being extended. If customer cancels the account, the account will terminate an the next billing cycle. After that time, no further billing or charges will be assessed. Customer may not prorate for partial year even in the event of a cancellation. If your company registers on line or accepts a free listing print or internet, the company agrees it will be ok to be invoiced / billed the following year for a listing in the printed version of the publication, the company can then return the invoice marked cancel if they do not wish to renew the services. The sole purpose of offering you a free listing on the internet is so you can sample the directory / directories response before you purchase advertising. The listings will automatically renew on a yearly basis until you cancel with us. We reserve the right to fax, email & direct mail your company literature & solicitations for upcoming directories. If customer chooses the printed version advertisement along with the internet, the pricing will always be available online at http://www.globalcontact.com in our Services and Pricing section.
Current Pricing: $110 for company listing per directory which includes Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Contact Name & Title, email, phone, fax, url (only 1 entry for each) $35 for each description line: one line will consist of 50 Characters. We reserve that we can solicit customer with additional advertising for publications or Internet. The pricing will be indicated on all forms. To obtain a free listing on the Internet, please complete an online registration form and return it marked "Free Internet Listing Only" and your request will be honored within 30 days.
6. Accounts in default are subject to a late payment charge of 5% of the outstanding balance and an interest charge of 1.5% per month on outstanding balance. If customer's state law does not allow an interest rate of 1.5% per month, the maximum allowable rate for customer's state will be charged. If customer defaults, customer agrees to pay for reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
7. We reserve the right to change the rates and otherwise modify these terms and Conditions by notifying customer 30 days in advance of the date of the change.
8. These terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail.
9. PLEASE NOTE: We have taken great care in compiling the information in this website; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions which may have occurred and disclaims any liability for any and all loss or damage alleged to be attributable to or resulting from any errors or omissions. Further, We have not performed any financial or other background check on any company in this website and does not endorse any company listed in this directory. We disclaim liability for any and all loss or damage alleged to have resulted from transacting business with, purchasing from, selling to or otherwise contacting or dealing with any company listed on this web site.
10. Customer Registration / Renewal of Listings: Customer agrees that when a Registration Form / Renewal Form is submitted, customer agrees that thier listing will automatically renew from year to year for the printed publication. Customer will be billed on a yearly basis for the listing in the publication, at the time of receipt of renewal invoice.
11. We use an automated software system to perform language translation lookups and does not guarantee the complete accuracy of the translated text. We are not responsible for any distortions, omissions, additions, or other misrepresented intent of the original words, phrases, or text when reproduced by the translation service.
12. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be submitted in writing, on company letterhead, by an authorized employee of the company. No verbal cancellations will be accepted. You will have 30 days from the original invoice date to submit a cancellation request.