REAL ESTATE NEEDED
Lease or rental of facilities
531 -- Real Estate/531120 -- Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Delineated Area: East I-66 to George Washington Parkway, South on 395 North to Washington Boulevard to North on Arlington Blvd to North on N. Rhodes Street
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 33,652
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): N/A
Rentable Sq. Ft. (RSF) 38,582
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): N/A
Parking Spaces (Surface): N/A
Parking Spaces (Structured): N/A
Parking Spaces (Reserved): N/A
Full Term: 10 Years
Firm Term: 5 Years Firm
Option Term: 1 Five (5) Year Renewal Option
- New space must meet Anti-Terrorism Standards.
- Must be within 2000 ft of a blue/yellow line metro rail station or bus stop
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
The U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under lease in Arlington, VA that will be expiring on 8/24/2014. The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government, will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunication infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
• Building name and address;
• Location of space in the building and date of availability;
• Rentable Square Feet (RSF) offered and rate per RSF;
• ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet and rental rate per ABOA, full service, meeting GSA's standard building shell requirements;
• Scaled floor plans (as-built) identifying offered space;
• The date that the space will be available;
• Site plan showing parking area(s) and loading area(s);
• Name, address, telephone number, and email address of authorized contact.
• Evidence of ability to meet the required occupancy date of 8/25/2014.
Owners, brokers, or agents may offer space for consideration. Any properties submitted by brokers or agents must be accompanied by written evidence that they are authorized by the ownership to exclusively represent the building offered.
Occupancy (Estimated): 8/25/2014
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Craig W. Estey, DTZ
Mary Catherine Washo, DTZ
Address: DTZ Americas, Inc.
3000 K Street NW Suite 200
Washington, DC 20007
Office/Cell: Direct: 202-721-2355 Cell: 202-294-7286
Direct: 202-721-2346 Cell: 804 -543-3454
Name/Title: Marvetta White
Address: General Services Administration
7th & D Street SW, Room 6654
Washington, DC 20407-0001
Lease Contracting Officer Tawanda Beverly
Leasing Specialist Marvetta G. White
Broker DTZ Americas, Inc.
Reference Project No. 3VA0475
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Type: Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
RLP_3VA0475.pdf (197.15 Kb)
Description: RLP (3VA0475)
Contracting Office Address:
161 N. Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Place of Performance:
Primary Point of Contact.:
Executive Vice President
Phone: (202) 293-9556
Fax: (202) 293-9557
Secondary Point of Contact:
Mary Catherine Williams,