Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing/332216 -- Saw Blade and Handtool Manufacturing
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested, and a written solicitation will not be issued.
A. The solicitation number F3C3AZ4141A001 is being issued as a request for quotation.
B. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-74.
C. This acquisition is 100 percent set aside for small businesses. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 332216 with a size standard not to exceed 500 employees.
D. CLINs 0001 - 0004- Composite Tool Kits in accordance with attached spreadsheet. All tools must be etched. All tools kits must have foam inlay cuts in accordance with AFI 21-101. All tools must have a lifetime warranty. Case for tools must be black with wheels (Pelican case 1650 OR EQUAL) and must be etched. Contractor must provide the brand name, part number, and description information for each item quoted.
E. See Request for Quotation for specifications along with the attached spreadsheet.
F. Place of delivery is 5 CES/CED, Minot AFB, ND 58705 and is FOB destination.
G. The following clauses and provisions apply:
1. Provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items
2. Provision 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items
i. The government will award a firm-fixed price contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: ability to meet the salient characteristics of the items above. Award shall be based on best value to the government.
ii. A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
3. The government advises offerors to include a completed copy provision 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with its offer. Offerors are also reminded to complete Offeror Representations and Certifications on-line at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ prior to submitting an offer.
4. Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions Commercial Items
5. Clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Commercial Items, and the additional FAR clauses cited in the clause are applicable: 52.219-6, 52.222-3, 19, 21, 26, 36, 52.232-33, 52.204-10, 52.209-6, and 52.223-18.
6. Additional FAR clauses that apply are: 52.204-7, 52.211-6, 52.225-13, and 52.232-40. Applicable DFARS clauses that apply are 252.203-7000, 252.203-7002, 252.204-7003, 252.204-7004, 252.209-7993, 252.225-7001, and 252.232-7003. The applicable AFFARS clause that applies is 5352.201-9101. (xiv) There is no Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) rating applicable for this procurement.
I. Any questions regarding this notice should be directed to TSgt Nitra Latta,
5 CONS/LGCS, 165 Missile Avenue, Minot AFB, ND 58705, (701) 723-4183, or by email email@example.com. The alternate contact is Angie Klein at (701) 723-3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The response to this solicitation may be accomplished by mail, electronically, or facsimile. The fax number is (701) 723-4172.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Request_for_Quote.doc (55.50 Kb)
Description: Please complete attached Request for Quotation
Tools_List.xlsx (26.79 Kb)
Description: Tools List
Request_for_Quote.doc (57.00 Kb)
Description: Revised Request for Quotation to include tool case specifications.
Tools_List.xlsx (26.97 Kb)
Description: Revised Tools List to include tool case specifications.
Request_for_Quote.doc (57.00 Kb)
Description: CORRECTED Request for Quotation
Contracting Office Address:
211 Missle Avenue
Minot AFB, North Dakota 58705-5027
Place of Performance:
5 CES/CED, 435 Peacekeeper Place
Minot AFB, North Dakota 58705
Primary Point of Contact.:
Nitra P. Latta,
Secondary Point of Contact: