Repair and Maintenance Neededhttps://globalcontactinternational.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/repair-and-maintenance-needed-4/
Maintenance, repair & rebuilding of equipment
811 -- Repair and Maintenance/811310 -- Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Instructions to Offerors (ITO)
(1) Action Code: Combined Synopsis and Solicitation
(2) Date: February 3rd
(3) Year: 2016
(4) Contracting Office Zip Code: 19107-3390
(5) Classification Code: J
(6) Contracting Office Address: USACE/Philadelphia District
100 Penn Square East
(7) Subject: Install/Repair two (2) - Plant #1137 & #1139 D6T Caterpillar track assemblies as specified in the PWS/SOW
(8) Solicitation Number: W912BU-16-T-0021
(9) Close Response Date: February 19th, 2016 at 14:00 (2:00 PM) EST
(10) Contract Point of Contact: Bruce E. Hayes
a. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a formal written solicitation will be included as part of this submission. This office will not accept any telephonic, written, or faxed requests for a copy of the solicitation.
b. The Solicitation Number for this acquisition is W912BU-16-T-0021 and a separate attachment (SF1449) is issued as a Request for Quotes (RFQ).
c. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 20015-86.
d. This requirement is being solicited as a 100% Small Business Set-Aside under NAICS 811310 (Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance), size standard is $7,500,000.00.
e. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District, intends to award a firm fixed price contract to repair the two (2) D6T Caterpillar track assemblies as specified in the PWS/SOW. The contractor shall provide all management, tools, supplies, equipment, and labor necessary to operate and complete the repairs to Plant #1137 & #1139.
Service Contract Act Wage Determination No. WD 05-2449 (Rev.-17) is applicable to this procurement.
f. FAR Provisions and Clauses applicable to this acquisition are provided on an attached SF1449 and are incorporated in their entirety. Each offer is required to fill out and sign the SF1449 and return a signed copy along with their proposal by the closing date and time listed.
g. All proposals shall be submitted electronically in accordance with the instructions listed in the "Instructions to Offers (ITO)" to Bruce Hayes at Bruce.E.Hayes@usace.army.mil. If there are any amendments to this requirement, all amendments must be acknowledged, signed, and electronically submitted with the proposal at time proposals are due.
h. For information regarding this solicitation, the USACE Point of Contact is Mr. Bruce E. Hayes, 215-656-6771, firstname.lastname@example.org or MS. Linda M. Dobbs, 215-656-6923, email@example.com. Please email any questions you may have regarding this effort to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Contracting Officer will coordinate a response. All questions must be received no later than 16 February 2016 @ 2:00PM (1400) Eastern Standard Time.
(12) Place of Performance: The contractor will make repairs on site if possible. If repairs are being performed on-site, the contractor should be available and required to work on the equipment during regular business work hours from 0700 - 1500 Eastern Standard Time (EST). However if on site repairs are not possible, the contractor will be responsible for providing transportation of equipment to and from repair site and accomplish the repairs needed to get equipment in an operational status. Currently, Plant # 1137 is located at Bldg 613, Artillery Road, Pedricktown, NJ 08067. Plant # 1139 is currently located at the Killcohook, (Fort Mott) Disposal area; 37 Lehigh Road, Pennsville, NJ 08070.
(13) Set Aside Status: Total Small Business Set-Aside
(14) Additional Information: A site visit is encouraged and can be arranged by coordinating with Mr. David Evinger via email at email@example.com, 267-284-6513 or Mr. Mike Cox at the Pedricktown Field Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Office 856-299-6032 / Cell 609-929-0384. Dates available for a site visit are the 9th & 10th of February 2016.
Contracting Office Address:
100 Penn Square East
Wanamaker Bldg (RM 643)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107-3390
Place of Performance:
Fort Mifflin, 6400 Hog Island Road
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153-5098
Primary Point of Contact.:
Bruce E Hayes,
Secondary Point of Contact:
Linda M. Dobbs,